The specific purposes of this foundations are:
- Cancer research and education using theoretical and computational methods to apply software to model and simulate the dynamics and development of various types of cancer.
A fast growing tumor simulated and modeled. We can cure this type of cancer on the computer! It gives hope to cure live cancers. For an example cancer growing and then cured see: CancerClear.org
- Stem cell research and education on early embryo development using theoretical, mathematical and computational methods to apply software to model and simulate the dynamics of such processes.
- Tissue regeneration research using theoretical, mathematical and computational methods to apply software to model and simulate the dynamics of such processes.
- Animal communication including research and education on communication theory, the semantics and pragmatics of natural languages.
- The evolution of language and mind.
- Evolution of species and the Cambrian Explosian
- Research and education in the area of systems biology and synthetic biology including the mathematical and conceptual foundations of the field.
- Research and education in the area of multi-agent systems including applications to systems biology and agent based systems of communication and cooperation.
- Dynamics and development multi-cellular systems research and education applying computational methods and programs to for modeling and simulation.
- Research and education in any area that is relevant to research and discovery in the above areas -including but not restricted to medical research, pharmaceutical research, mathematics, physics, foundations of quantum mechanics, theory of complexity, computer science, control theory, social theory, robotics, biotechnology, systems biology, cell biology, developmental biology, evolutionary theory, and synthetic biology.